Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Starting the Work

Dave Weaver and Dave Holderbaum and another guy working on the wall, banging out a ledge to put electrical wiring in.
"Bishop" Weaver doesn't seem to mind the camera. In fact, someone taking a photo is a great time to make the picture worth taking! "Bishop" Weaver keeps these mission trips and projects jovial and fun!

This is Roman's son helping hold the ladder with Dave Holderbaum. One of the guys is on it, I'm not sure who. This boy, Valik, was born soon after Crystal was. I have photos of them together as one or two-year-olds. Now they are teenagers!


Jon McVey surveying the job ahead. Despite crutches and a stiff leg, he got the plastering done, with Jeffrey Albertson's help.

Here they are plastering. Jeffrey mixed and hauled mud. Mixing mud doesn't sound like all that great a job to do (something like staying home and minding Jonathan's seven children). But God needs mudders--and mothers-- too.
We've been having trouble with my computer going on the blink several times a day, so we just have to keep trying again and again. Just getting photos on as we have time and the computer works. We've been keeping the computers hot just keeping ads for our goldendoodle puppies up to date and answering emails about them, to say nothing of other things. Thanks to my marvelous son Sam for helping me with the work of downloading and uploading photos and typing in the information for ads, etc. I don't know what I would do without my children's help. They are wonderful! Please do pray that we will be able to sell the five puppies we have left. We've sold three, but I am getting very tired of cleaning up behind five very messy puppies on top of everything else that needs to be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...