Jonathan visits with Grandpa. On the table were some goodies we brought along: a big fruit basket; a dish with cheeseballs formed into a snowman (the hottest, spiciest middle belly ball got eaten up first!), a dish of fresh pineapple, and a big carton of chocolate mint whoopie pies.
Here is one view of the long table (or should I say tables?) in Grandma and pa's dining and living room. The ladies in the very front are Jonathan's sisters, Esther on the left and Barbara on the right. Ruth, Dave's wife, is beyond Barbara, and across from her is her daughter, Cheryl who is a little older than Crystal. Stacy is between Esther and Cheryl but you wouldn't know it because she is trying to hide from the camera as usual!! :)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Christmas at Grandma and Pa Lucas's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Morning--I Will Look Up! and Mike's Testimony
I can't stop being grateful for these warm, sunny South Dakota mornings. A couple mornings ago, I woke with the verse of a Psalm (KJV)...
-
Grace caught his falling soul. The young man's name was Seth, said a church guest who told the story at Lakota Chapel this morning. Th...
-
There are times life feels like you've just been shot from a potato gun! Danny created a potato gun from scrap plumbing and likes to oc...
-
The pickup truck that Jonathan bought online back in December has turned out to be a--well, some would say a lemon. I would say a toad. Li...
No comments:
Post a Comment