On Saturday, we visited Colorado Railroad Museum, a virtual paradise for boys on a Saturday. And we have to say the girls were pretty interested, too.
On Saturday, for just a few dollars more than the very reasonable family rate of $18, you can take unlimited rides behind the steam engine. So here our family is, ready for a ride, while the kind man who helps people board is taking our photo for us. This first ride was in an open car. The next ride we took was in a passenger car on velvet seats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sam and Caitlyn in Africa
With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...
-
(Continuing from Part 1) But soon thereafter, a team of three nurses came in to let Jonathan know they would be his team for the surgery. T...
-
Last Thursday after my infusion at the cancer center, Jonathan and I took a closer look at a horse mosaic outside the entrance. This beauti...
-
Inept powers-that-be on the reservation recently suddenly remembered that many tens of thousands of dollars of government grant money were ...
I'm so glad you guys got to go to the railroad museum. It looks like you had a very nice time. I love the two family pictures at the top of this post!
ReplyDelete