Monday, September 24, 2012

Mountain Goats!

Here are some snaps of mountain goats we saw when we drove up Quandary Mt. to see if there might be a campsite on our trip that I keep blogging about when I get a few minutes break in the afternoon!
 

   
                                    


Scene at the top of Quandary Pass, before reaching the dam.


A waterfall there.


The goats checking out our van! The kid actually started climbing in!


Ahead of us is Jonathan with truck and travel trailer, driving through aspen...


At that beetle-ridden campground where we camped Sat. night, a life flight helicopter was doing some practice nearby.


Jonathan caught a photo of us all watching the helicopter and rescue team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...