Thursday, September 25, 2014

Birthdays

Our littlest boy turned eight last week.
And the lack of teeth is made up for by a happy grin.
He wanted brownies for his cake.
 He wanted his cousin Ryan to come out with Grandma and Grandpa.
 This gift was a big surprise--
 a new bunny just for him!
 Also Jonathan had found a bike on Craig's List which he'd picked up at the last minute.
With bunnies and bikes, the boys feel very rich!
 Timmy already had bought himself a pair of bunnies to raise bunnies.
 The girls' friend, Emily D., and her family invited our family for a picnic on our way home from church Sunday, as part of Emily's birthday celebration. They loved exploring in the rocks at Austin Bluffs while the moms and dads set out the simple Sunday meal.
 Timmy at the top of the world.
Emily's dad roasted the best hot dogs I've ever tasted, and her mom had a delicious chili made, as well as these charming cheese-filled chocolate cupcakes.
 I asked Emily to model this apron that Carrie had sewed for her. Emily is a really sweet girl who has just started her own blog, and is starting to look for beauty in unexpected (and expected) places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Keeps Making Our Fawn a Blessing

A day or two ago, I got a call from our pastor's wife who thought I'd like to know that our fawn is bringing joy not just to us and ...