Jonathan's dad showed us these pictures on his camera back around New Years Day
when we were helping them move, and I asked permission last week to post them on my blog as I loved them.
He and Grandma Lucas had spent a week or so in Idaho with Jonathan's sister and her husband.
They all went to visit the state capitol when a symphony was playing there before Christmas.
Here's Barbara and her wonderful husband, Chad. They found each other when they were in their late 30's
and when everyone sort of assumed Barbara would live single the rest of her life.
Chad was a huge surprise and a huge blessing. He has such a wonderful spirit.
Jonathan and I really like him, and are glad for both of them.
Chad and Barbara outside the Capitol building in Boise.
Part of the symphony playing.
Chad and Barb are there in the middle between the pillars watching the symphony from the balcony.
I know my blog readers would enjoy those photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment