Sunday, June 28, 2020

Hang in there!

A few days ago, the children announced that the kitty was in the aspen tree!
Grabbing the camera, I thought maybe there would be a cute picture for my blog.
Well, by the time I got out there, the kitty had already decided that the aspen was not where it wanted to be!
And just as I was snapping the picture, the kitty let go and landed safely--as cats do--on the firm ground not far below.
I thought how often, when we feel we can't hang on any longer, 
the best thing to do is let go.
We will discover that the firm ground of God's grace is only a short fall away--
and He will bear us up
along with all our problems and troubles.
Here is an excellent post by a fellow blogger Christy Fitzwater.
              https://christyfitzwater.com/coming-out-of-quarantine/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...