Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a few more photos of us

Baby Hannah just being a darling! She loves to coo and giggle and "talk" to us.
Happy Baby--Happy Mama

One of my goals this summer was to just enjoy the baby. I sure am!

Lovin' bein' a western cowgirl!
My dear mom surprised me and sewed this lovely black, three-tiered western skirt that she sent in the mail to go with the western blouse Jonathan got me for our anniversary last year. In less than 2 weeks, we'll be celebrating our 15th anniversary! That is hard to believe! Between a new baby, six older children, and a goat to milk twice a day, I'm not sure how or where we'll be able to celebrate, but we will try to do at least something special.
We're also making plans to go back to Illinois the first week of September to the second Morley Family reunion since my sister Kezia's wedding. I haven't seen most of my family for two years. It will be great to reconnect. We'll be getting together at the Pilgrim Holiness Campground where my brother-in-law Craig Bradford is the caretaker--I almost said undertaker! He does a super job of that undertaking, (see why I almost called him an undertaker!) and I am eager to see the improvements he's made there. I'm also eager to see my sister's newly remodeled home and my folks' home that I've only seen pictures of. The children are really excited about seeing all the cousins. We hope everyone will be there except probably Elon's family who are in Mongolia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Morning--I Will Look Up! and Mike's Testimony

 I can't stop being grateful for these warm, sunny South Dakota mornings.  A couple mornings ago, I woke with the verse of a Psalm (KJV)...