Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Shower for Baby Shane


A few weeks ago, we were in charge of activities for a baby shower in town. Near there we saw these beautiful tulip beds, and I asked the owner, who was out, if I could take a picture of my little girl with them. He was very proud to allow me! He has perennials blooming all year long.


Setting up for the shower.


The girls made this "Wee Willie Wipie" out of baby wipes, pampers, new baby onesie, bib, and socks. Another lady tucked bills in for the mom to find as she took the stuffed baby apart.


The girls made these baby shower cookies, including baby bottles, rattles, caterpillars, butterflies, and teddy bears. Can you find the bottle, cars and rattles?


Hannah peering at the guest of honor, baby Shane Reynolds.



Shane's big sister is holding up the backpack and wearing the purse that her aunt (sitting behind her) sewed for her and her brother. I think it is always so thoughtful when someone remembers the siblings in the family of a new baby. 


The baby's aunt Maria also sewed these darling little moccasins for him.


Rose getting to have a turn holding the baby.


Hannah practicing holding her baby!


Crystal reading while babysitting our goats who are munching fresh grass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...