Thursday, May 31, 2012

Not All Play Around Here!

Some wild flowers the children picked.


Rose practicing her piano lesson.


The boys getting ready to shred some papers.


When Mom arrived, everyone was dancing around and throwing paper shreds in the air. And burying each other. Mom threw up her hands and left the room...and everyone cleaned up!
 

Hannah with the new flannel nightie her Grandma Morley made her for her birthday.


Train of cowboys and cowgirls...


with their cowboy hats Mom found at a yard sale!


It's Carrie's turn to mop.


Rosie loved to make fresh mint tea with mint we got permission to snip at a friend's house.


Nothing like fresh mint tea, sweetened with stevia!


Pumpkin muffins are one of our specialties for snacks.


I dare you to say we don't work around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Morning--I Will Look Up! and Mike's Testimony

 I can't stop being grateful for these warm, sunny South Dakota mornings.  A couple mornings ago, I woke with the verse of a Psalm (KJV)...