Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Birthdays and Bad Hair Days

 
I found these pictures on the camera memory instead of the camera card! I wondered where these pictures of Danny's birthday had disappeared!  

Danny practicing decorating his cake before it got iced!


 

The new pair of pajamas Grandma Morley sent Danny for his birthday.
Did someone say we have been having some bad hair days lately?


You never know what toddlers (and their seniors) will come up with.


This is called "green tongue disease." Actually it is a dill pickle. My children would eat pickles all day if I let them. They even drink pickle juice!


And this is....
well, would this be what is called a "bad hair day"?
Somebody huddling under the covers trying to read their Bible before starting the day,
while youngest daughter climbs in with Zebra, the kitty. 


Or bad feather day?


Or maybe "everything going upside down day,"


On upside-down, bad hair days, these are the kind of pictures we take--
 


to make up for photos that got accidentally deleted.
And to find ways to stay positive about mice in the attic.
 Thankfully, a fourth mouse was up in the attic and got caught
so Rose
 could pose
with a successful mousetrap in the attic for a bad hair day picture!
Always something to be thankful for!
 
Up to here---
with bad hair days??
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...