Two days after Thanksgiving, Joella's and our children got together for a wood-stacking at Grandma and pa's house. Hannah enjoys baby Laura indoors while the children and Jonathan work in the cold outdoors.
The first day Jonathan sawed a lot of kindling wood and the children stacked it in the shed. Then the second day, Jonathan finished the sawing, and the children started in on the two piles of split logs.
The boys and girls decided to race to see who could get their pile of wood brought in first.
Jonathan and Sam raced to keep up with stacking. Grandma and pa couldn't believe their eyes at how the entire two piles of wood got stacked that morning in the shed. Just love doing things like that for people who simply can't do it themselves anymore.
My blogsite is telling me I don't have photo storage space left, so I am deleting a lot of old posts and photos to make room--not sure if I can keep posting without purchasing more storage room.
No comments:
Post a Comment