Thursday, January 22, 2015

Photo of Morley Clan at Thanksgiving

My nephew Ezra Morley sent me this picture he had taken of the Morley clan at Thanksgiving.
I had tried to download it but then I couldn't find it on the computer! 
Well, today when I tried to download a few pictures from my sister Dorcas, I discovered where the photos from emails were hiding!
So finally, here is the long overdue photo of my family clan that got together in PA last Thanksgiving.
The only ones missing are Iva's family and Hoshea's family. 
Most of us have our spouses beside or behind us!
Click on the photo to upsize it if you want to look for details and who's who.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...