Today we got a happy note from Crystal which I called and asked if it would be okay to post on my blog.
She said yes!
So here it is:
"Dear family,
I just have to write and tell you how
God is moving during revival here.
I wasn't at last night's service, but
I heard from other students that the sermon was on the Holy Spirit and
Pentecost. There was an altar service, and people kept going to the
altar to pray until 11:00!
In service this morning, there was testimony after testimony of how God
worked last night. When the Praise Singers (men's quartet) finally were
able to start singing the special, people started going up to pray.
I
don't know how to describe the atmosphere. It was just charged with the
presence of God. Pardon me for using the word, but it was awesome! It
was hard to tell who was praying for themselves and who was praying for
other people. Brother Zechman urged "everyone who knows the power of
prayer" to come up and help pray. Just wave after wave of people prayed
through. The front was full of people praying. Some of the little
elementary children prayed too.
It is just amazing to watch what God can do. I have almost never witnessed a service like this. Pretty much everyone from Uncle Fain's and Uncle Elon's families here are planning to go tonight. I am planning to go too. I am so excited about this morning, I just had to tell someone! God is still working and we get to see it! I just feel so blessed to witness what God is doing. Praise God!"
No comments:
Post a Comment