My niece Susanna just sent a link to their family blogpost about the special Valentines Banquet they
were involved in last month in Pennsylvania. It was so beautiful and had such unique ideas
that I am posting a link here. You will love the creativity and pictures.
http://bradfordmusicministry.blogspot.com/2018/02/our-valentines-banquet.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sam and Caitlyn in Africa
With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...
-
(Continuing from Part 1) But soon thereafter, a team of three nurses came in to let Jonathan know they would be his team for the surgery. T...
-
Last Thursday after my infusion at the cancer center, Jonathan and I took a closer look at a horse mosaic outside the entrance. This beauti...
-
Inept powers-that-be on the reservation recently suddenly remembered that many tens of thousands of dollars of government grant money were ...
We had so much fun that evening!
ReplyDelete