as she was staying overnight before beginning her journeys back to Penn View Bible Institute.
I asked for a picture of our three daughters by a gazebo near the reception.

Then their mother joined them.
Loved this little scene of bridesmaid Carrie and her big sister going off together.
And this funny selfie Timmy took of himself as he was at the church the night before the rehearsal, where the girls were decorating pews with these bows!
A father-daughter moment, and the mother-daughter one was not photographed.
That evening, Carrie, Jonathan and I drove two hours to stay overnight at the Bley's church near Wauneta. A Nebraska scene along the road.
The little country church in the morning.Jonathan was asked to speak and us to sing. The people here are sweet people.
The Bleys had us for lunch afterward, and I couldn't help snapping a photo of the men husking corn by the windmill.
Back home and back to work baking for the men's lunches.
We are one lady less in the kitchen now.
The dishes pile up in stacks after every meal it seems.






No comments:
Post a Comment