Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Apple Fritters and Ranch Critters

Rose made apple fritters the other day--especially for Tommy, who loves them!
That is just once in a very long while that there are fritters on the ranch. 
But all day, every day, there are critters. 
Our kitten and dogs get along pretty well-- 
at least most of the time.
Rose hatched out a batch of chicks two or three weeks ago. 
We kept them in a warm trough by the woodstove.  
I guess the goat thought she wasn't getting enough hay, so she sneaked into the hay shed.
 
Going for a walk up above the park with our friends one Sunday.
And still more critters! 
And then Rose hatched still more critters--about a dozen baby chicks which I caught her and Tommy admiring Sunday when we were home for dinner after church.
Our critters are definitely a joy around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Morning--I Will Look Up! and Mike's Testimony

 I can't stop being grateful for these warm, sunny South Dakota mornings.  A couple mornings ago, I woke with the verse of a Psalm (KJV)...