Every so often I have to brew a new batch of my 8-herb tea which I am taking relentlessly three times a day, along with a lot of other things.
Rose, having come in from doing her chores in the dark with her headlamp, helped me one evening with holding a sandwich bag open while I poured the powdered herb into it to measure exactly 4 ounces.That is enough to make one gallon of tea.
I used my postal scales.
Here's
one of the jars of essiac tea, and I've just poured my 3-ounce serving
into a glass. Recently I've also been adding a few drops of bloodroot
tincture to it. A distant relative recommended bloodroot, as her husband
had been using it successfully to keep his cancer in check. I also read testimonials of people who'd added blood root along with essiac tea who had amazing results with their cancer.
I
also made two loaves of gluten-free bread that day, because it's tough
not being able to eat bread with gluten in it, so one option is to make
gluten-free bread.
An hour after drinking the essiac tea in the mornings, I make myself lemon water with half teaspoon soda and a little stevia.
Lemons, surprisingly, are very alkaline, as is baking soda.
I've been able to keep my pH level in the neutral to slightly alkaline range with the protocol I'm on. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment, caused by sugar and animal products, I understand, so I am working at eating and drinking what will bring my pH level up to alkaline. Cancer can't live in an alkaline environment.
Among other things I've read about cancer, it can even be caused by stress or emotional issues.
Which is why, if one wants to heal from anything, he must make sure his heart is free from bitterness and anger,
and that those acidic attitudes are replaced with forgiveness and grace.
Just as I am having to watch that my diet is free of what will cause an acid environment in my body, I must also watch that my heart is free of bitterness, and full of joy.
This takes as much effort as brewing tea, juicing lemons, and baking gluten-free bread.

Cultivating thankfulness is one way to create an environment for healing to take place.
There was just something about the early morning sunshine coming in the sliding glass doors a few mornings ago,
lighting up the towels and dish cloths and wash cloths I was folding.
There had been a huge laundry that Saturday after arriving home from over a week away to South Dakota.
But the light, the brightness, and the warmth that morning were a blessing.







No comments:
Post a Comment