Our last weekend in Colorado we were blessed to have my sister Joella's family staying with us.
They were finishing a concert tour throughout native ministries in Arizona and New Mexico.
Sunday morning they sang and played at our friends the Johnsons' church in Lakewood, CO, and in the evening they were at Faith Covenant Bible Church in Colorado Springs.
I can't begin to describe how stunning and beautiful their concerts are.
Ladies song
Instrumental
Charity on the violin--"Amazing Grace"

Susanna on the harp
Bell song
At the end of the service, the ladies played my favorite song, "His Eye Is on the Sparrow." Impromptu
That was so very special.
Thanks to my beautiful sister, Joella, born in Custer, SD, right near where we were this morning in Rapid City.
I was ten when she was born.
We nearly lost my Mom that night, but thanks to a blood transfusion from Rapid City, SD, my mom made it.
Between my son Sam, my husband, and a friend or two, look at the birthday bouquets!I felt so very, very blessed!
Right in the middle of a harried and busy move, there were so many blessings!





No comments:
Post a Comment