Every day here in Fountain Hills the clouds are different.
Such as during this sunrise.
And this one. Of course, there are the mornings and the days that have no clouds at all.
Like yesterday and this morning when the sunrise was simply a golden glow over the horizon. 
But most mornings here there have been enough clouds to make beautiful sunrises.
"Look, Sweetheart!" Jonathan called to me, as I was admiring the sunrise in the east. So I looked behind me to the west and what a sight of clouds there was!
And then there are the sunsets, too, or the reflection of the sunset on clouds in the east, as in this picture taken from our patio.
It reminds me of how it takes clouds to make a beautiful sunrise or sunset.You don't get those stunning scenes when the sky is cloudless.
"You other folk get your drama around you," I heard recently that someone in the wide open prairie of Kansas or Oklahoma said.
"Here out west we get our drama from the sky--" sunsets, sunrises, storms, tornadoes.
What other words can you think of
when you stand speechless before a sky scene like this one that we saw a few mornings ago?
Without the clouds, we wouldn't have seen those rays of light--
a foretaste of heaven and the return of our Savior, breaking through the clouds that hide us from a clear glimpse of His face.
Jesus, shine Your rays of hope and love through our clouds today!
Amen.
I have learned to love the prairie skies here in southern MN. I enjoy seeing from horizon to horizon. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos of the heavens declaring God's glory.
ReplyDelete