Last weekend, my niece Esther, Dorcas's daughter, married Zach.
The groomsmen were his three brothers, and the bridesmaids were Esther's three sisters. I watched the live stream.
There I was, wrapped in a blanket and hat, because the windows had to be open that cool morning to air the allergens out of our house.
Another brother sent a photo of my mom watching the livestream with him, too. Happy times in our clan!
My sister Dorcas sent several pictures. Here is Esther, about to go down the aisle on her father's arm.
The minister's message reminded us all, new or old couples, that our marriages are supposed to reflect the relationship between Christ and His church. That is a high goal to live up to. I had to pray for myself, that I would do a better job of my part in our marriage.
The new young couple, Mr. and Mrs. Hopkins
The much older couple--still a couple!--my dear sister Dorcas and her husband Ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment