Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun with relatives

Four of the five Morley sisters visiting on the porch of the dining hall. (Iva couldn't come) Gabriel is here as well, and Dorcas's daughter Esther and baby Fletcher.
Baby Hannah meets Grandpa Morley for the first time. (Grandma was out here in CO for her birth.) Hannah won Grandpa's heart right away. Whose doesn't she? She sure won ours!!!

I had to capture a picture of the three oldest girl cousins working in the kitchen. They are shredding cheese and getting lettuce ready for taco salad. We had to make lots. There must have been about 52 people to eat!

Chris managed to get off work early Friday to join Kezia and us at Crest Haven. They had a late lunch together. And then he unloaded the hit of the weekend: his and his father's two four-wheelers!

I wanted to get at least one snap of the lovely little bouquets that Joella and her family had put together to brighten the tables. The zinnias and other flowers are from their beautiful flower garden across the lane. I also managed to get Elizabeth and her two little boys in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...