This is the three boys on a log in the aspen near the cabin where we were a week ago.
Sorry again. I'm just not going to try for a fourth time. Here are our four girls. How they loved getting their pictures here! I could put on a picture of each child, but they would all be sideways, and I won't bother you with too many more sideways pictures.
Thankfully some of these photos came out all right. Walmart put a lot of my photos onto the disc sideways, and that is why I am having problems. Here my dear husband and I are, on the same log as the children were, under blue sky and yellow aspen. It was a beautiful weekend which we enjoyed despite not getting nearly enough sleep. But the beauty we enjoyed made up for it. Hopefully more photos soon.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Weekend in the Mountains
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sam and Caitlyn in Africa
With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...
-
(Continuing from Part 1) But soon thereafter, a team of three nurses came in to let Jonathan know they would be his team for the surgery. T...
-
Last Thursday after my infusion at the cancer center, Jonathan and I took a closer look at a horse mosaic outside the entrance. This beauti...
-
Inept powers-that-be on the reservation recently suddenly remembered that many tens of thousands of dollars of government grant money were ...
No comments:
Post a Comment