The day after Crystal's graduation, her cousin Stacy McVey also graduated from high school at a ceremony at Pulpit Rock Church in Colorado Springs. A number of friends and relatives attended that.
Stacy's graduating class was comprised of nine students--all girls!!
Stacy is on the far left of the very front row, on the floor.
Time to celebrate! Stacy is this time on the far right. I only got one picture during the ceremony, and the one of Stacy receiving her diploma turned out very dark.
I loved the bouquets for the occasion in the foyer.
Stacy's two pretty sisters with the pretty flowers!
Stacy's family: Jon and Esther, Vanessa, Rebekah and Ryan
with Pikes Peak in the background
Grandpa wanted all three cousins who graduated this year to dress up for a photo. To their everlasting credit, they complied!!!
Crystal, Bryan Lucas (Dave and Ruth's son) and Stacy McVey all graduated this year!
This is what was happening with the little boys and Steve Cunningham while the others were busy with cameras and posing!
I loved this sweet pose of Crystal and her grandmother.
Crystal with her parents and Lucas grandparents--and Pikes Peak!
No comments:
Post a Comment