A few weeks ago upon arriving back from our time in North Dakota, we had a nephew, a niece, and two friends here all at the same time! Almost every evening the children--oh, dear, I guess I should say young people--played games at the kitchen table.
This one was Snorta--which hides little farm animals inside little barns, and you have to remember which animal sound to say to whoever draws a matching card. Whoever gets the other person's animal sound right first gives all his/her cards to the other person. The point is to get rid of your pile of cards first!
Cousin Candace was such a treat to have in our home! She helped with a lot of sewing--skirts, nightgown, etc.
Her bright smile and friendliness and helpfulness meant a lot to me.
One afternoon before it was to possible frost, the children went out and pulled lots of our veggies--
beets, pumpkins, carrots.
The children planted rainbow carrots, and we got several colors! They are so good!
Rose is storing some dried camomile in a quart jar.
Here are a couple links to wonderful articles I've read recently.
https://www.desiringgod.org/ articles/obey-god-with-your- creativity
https://www.desiringgod.org/
https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/whatever-is-lovely
No comments:
Post a Comment