Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Ever See a Bird This Big at Your Birdfeeder?

Several mornings ago, we got our laugh for the day when our horse decided that the birdfeeder on the other side of the fence was as much for her as for the birds!
She would lean as far as she could and reach as far as she could,
and she managed to get little bits of bird seed at a time!
It's a blessing, first thing in the morning, to appreciate some sparkle that God allows in your day!
I read a good quote recently,
"Seek to cultivate a buoyant, joyous sense of the crowded kindnesses of God in your daily life."
-Alexander MacLaren
I loved that. 
"The crowded kindnesses of God."
Not just the little blessings every once in a while, but so many kindnesses that they crowd around you.
The secret is looking for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...