Friday, October 2, 2020

Danny's Birthday

On Danny's birthday, when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and how he wanted it decorated, he decided that he wanted an airplane putting out a forest fire.
I didn't know how to decorate like that, but I let him do it himself! So this is how he did it! He has made dozens of cardboard airplanes, using paper clips for some of the airplane parts.
The pretzels are tree trunks, the green icing is green branches, the blue is the water the airplane is spraying, and the orange and yellow are the flames of the forest fire.
Good job, Danny! Happy 14th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Morning--I Will Look Up! and Mike's Testimony

 I can't stop being grateful for these warm, sunny South Dakota mornings.  A couple mornings ago, I woke with the verse of a Psalm (KJV)...