Friday, September 25, 2020

Eating Out When You Can't Eat Out

 This is how you eat out when you can't eat out because of all the restrictions.

 You don't have to travel anywhere. It's less expensive. It's healthier. You don't have to listen to blaring music or try not to look at stuff on the screen on the wall that isn't that great.

You can watch the sunset and feed little bits to a friendly dog that sits at your feet. 
 
                                                You get fresh air. And you learn contentment.
                   You don't have to go far to see the moon and Venus--just right outside our own window.
I am so grateful for the little joys we can experience right on our own front porch and "in our own back yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

God Keeps Making Our Fawn a Blessing

A day or two ago, I got a call from our pastor's wife who thought I'd like to know that our fawn is bringing joy not just to us and ...