Thursday, April 17, 2014

May Your Resurrection Day be Blessed!

I am not writing in my blog because I have so little to do, but because I have so much, that I'm kind of on overload, and blogging like this kind of gives me a little re-start for a few minutes. 
Now to get back to packing and getting ready to go back to IHC.
This weekend we are to be at my sister Kezia's church for Easter Sunday.
She and we are practicing some songs to do together, her on the harp. Crystal is practicing the piano accompaniment for "I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked,"  and Kezia is practicing the harp with it as well.
And a little brown sparrow will be trying to sing the words.
Kezia, Crystal and I are supposed to sing "Because He Lives," and she and we have little songs or poems for the little ones to do. Really looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Keeps Making Our Fawn a Blessing

A day or two ago, I got a call from our pastor's wife who thought I'd like to know that our fawn is bringing joy not just to us and ...