Tuesday morning we arrived at the IHC Convention and promptly began to set up the Construction Department of Mission Helps display we'd put together.
Isn't a man's best work done upon his knees?
Some of the exhibits up near us with people we knew included Christian Healthcare Ministries with Ken and Carol Lefever, Don Smith's Bolivia display, Jeffrey Albertson with GBS's outreach display, Eric Heimlich's Inner-City Mission, Allegheny Wesleyan College, Roger Thawley with Old Tyme Books, and even a little shop of used clothing which I never had time to get all the way through. I bought the book Eyes to See from the Keeps' table, and even had Sis. Keep sign it for me, but have not been able to find it since!
I also got some info from Country Pines table about prices for printing books.
This redwood frame for our display was Jonathan's idea. I did the lettering, Carrie did the woodburning with the boys' woodburning kit, and Jonathan put it all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment