I'm not the greatest when it comes to decorating my house.
First of all, I can think of more important things to do.
But all at the same time, I know how much I have loved it when my girls have decorated and spruced up the place with their special seasonal touches.

However, they have moved on to more important things, too, I guess, and that leaves me trying to freshen up the house seasonally myself. It drives me a little bit crazy, because it is NOT my thing.
I spent at least two hours a couple weeks ago trying to decorate and it drove me batty thinking what a waste of time it might have been.
However, this is what I came up with...The bouquet above on the hymnal rack was my favorite.
I spent at least two hours a couple weeks ago trying to decorate and it drove me batty thinking what a waste of time it might have been.
However, this is what I came up with...The bouquet above on the hymnal rack was my favorite.
The walls,
the top of the piano,
and around the wagon wheel by the piano are some places to add a seasonal touch.
I wouldn't have to redecorate except that who really wants Easter decor still up for July Fourth??
Above the kitchen cabinets.
Well, at least I tried.
Once it was done and the boxes of decor reorganized and stashed in the basement,
I liked how the house looked.
It's also one little way of remembering what our country has stood for
these many years--God and freedom!
While others choose to trash our country and its historical monuments, including those of Columbus and Thomas Jefferson, we will still set up flags and celebrate with red, white and blue--
the colors of freedom!






No comments:
Post a Comment