It was such a happy Sunday--all seven of our children in for the holiday weekend, and Rose's Tom, and Sam's girlfriend!
Just missed Ricky, Crystal's boyfriend, to make the family circle a little more complete.
It was good to have a day of rest after a long, hard day of work yesterday. The "boys" visited in the livingroom...
while we gals made breakfast and got dinner going. Jonathan got this picture!
Conversations happening on the main floor while Tim observes from his high perch in the loft.
Hannah and Ezra trying out guitars.
Part of the crew crossing the road to church at Lakota Community Chapel.
Crystal sang "His Eye Is on the Sparrow" while Carrie accompanied on the violin.
Four cousins sang "My Heavenly Father Watches Over Me."
And Jonathan and I did our best to sing "I Will Trust When I Cannot See."
At home, the young people gathered in the livingroom to go over Scripture memory (several cousins are memorizing the entire book of James), playing games, and practicing music.
Ezra had brought some prints of Rose's wedding for her. Jonathan and I admired those together with her...
including this totally charming one of everyone watching the kiss--except for a couple boys who covered their faces with cowboy hats!
In the evening service at Hope Family Chapel, three of our girls and several cousins sang "You Are My Hiding Place.'
I felt so rich and full--with beautiful music in church again.
No comments:
Post a Comment