Sunday, May 23, 2021

When Someone Thinks Your Prayer List Is Important

 Several weeks ago, after being at Arms Around the World Convention, I received the following note in the mail, along with a very worn, large-size index card.


"Hello! We found this piece of paper in the apartment where you folks stayed during the AAW convention. While we were cleaning we found it on the love seat. It seemed it was important enough to send to you."
I recognized the worn out card to be my prayer list. 
I felt the kind of thing forming in my throat that happens when you are about to cry.
 
And maybe other people don't do things like this, but I went to my bedroom window and held that "important enough" card in my hand by the window. 
"Is this card important to You?"  I asked my heavenly Father.
And I didn't have to hear an audible voice for the answer. 
I knew without a voice. 
Every name on that card is important to Him. 
The little note sent from a cleaning lady reminded me of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...