Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas Surprise!

Jonathan took this series of pictures while I was doing dishes Christmas day. Danny had built me this live edge wooden stool for me to set laundry baskets on when I am hanging laundry outside!
They were going to surprise me!

The surprise went great!

I was soo happy! The wooden chair I had been using to save my back had just broken into pieces recently.
I love homemade Christmas gifts!
I appreciate all the gifts, but ones made by my children's or husband's own hands are very, very special.
 

Just like the gift of God's Son--not bought, not manufactured at a factory, but given from God's heart and tenderly sent by His hand.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...