Tuesday, February 13, 2024

A Warm Spot on a Cold Day

Jonathan showed me the picture he'd taken out in the garage.

Our kitty had found a warm spot, as usual, on a cold day,
and on a cold floor.
I am so thankful for the warm spots on the cold days of my life--the little beauties that bloom in the morning sunrise.
The warm eggs I discover each day when I enter the little makeshift chicken coop--including a wee egg that a young hen had produced! 
The blessing of a load of firewood brought in by someone hired by a friend to bring us some dry firewood.
The lettuce growing under the warm grow lights in our little aero garden (hydroponic garden). 
I picked some of our own lettuce to take with me to Arizona two weeks ago.
And then there is the warm spot on a cold day--a quote to ponder:
"Ponder how valuable your soul must be for Satan to tirelessly pursue it and the King to lay down His own life for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...