Sunday morning we watched another wonderful service at Beavertown God's Missionary Church in Pennsylvania, something we watch online most Sunday mornings since with the time change we can watch the eastern service before leaving for ours out here in the West.
I was carrying the laptop around with me, and ended up setting it somewhere so we could watch the special song by the Anthony family. Too weak to stand and watch, I sat down on the floor and Jonathan sneaked this photo! I've known Mrs. Anthony from my youth, and we've known the family for many years, watching their children grow up and marry. My son Tim worked for a year on a ranch in Arizona with the Anthony's son Daniel and his family.
This time it's just the one daughter singing with them, the daughter who a couple years ago lost her soon-to-be-fiance, Isaiah Rodriguez, in the boating/swimming accident while he was on the PR group from Penn View. I watched as the three sang "As the deer panteth for the water, so my soul longeth after Thee. You alone are my heart's desire."
It was a priceless testimony in song. May God bless these wonderful people!
No comments:
Post a Comment