Well, since meeting our first granddaughter happened first in the chronology of last week, I'll post those pictures first! I uploaded a bunch of photos to my blog on the way home to South Dakota from Sam's Colorado wedding when I was not driving.
This is my favorite photo from Thursday evening last week.
I was so disappointed that I wasn't quite back yet from shopping for the rehearsal dinner with Crystal when Jonathan and Danny arrived and got to see baby Ellie Rose for the first time. But someone got this picture of Jonathan meeting his little granddaughter for the first time!
Hannah and baby
Photos of Danny in these silly glasses he got for $1 at the goodwill, meeting poor Ellie were a story in themselves!
One of the many photos of Hannah and Ellie.
Sam's best man, our Tim, gets to hold his first niece at Sam's wedding reception.
Included in this photo are two other babies in the clan--Blaine on the right, my niece Katie's second son, (held by Carrie Morley,) and Abigail in the middle, held by Andrea Morley, my brother Gabriel's oldest daughter.
This time Tim and cousin Pearl are holding the babies.
And last but not least, Great Granddad John Lucas gets to hold his great granddaughter for the very first time at the reception.
"I was never a mother," Daddy Lucas's wife Ruth told someone, "and I was never a grandmother [until she married widower John Lucas]. But now I am a great grandmother!"
Grammy Ruth gets to hold baby Ellie Rose for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment