Wednesday, June 11, 2025

Sam's Bride's Family and Reception

This evening, as I try to find energy to just get around, I will try to finish posting more pictures from Sam's and Caitlyn's beautiful wedding.
Caitlyn's parents, Les and Brenda Kelly, with the couple
Caitlyn's entire family, including spouses and children
I loved this picture where both Sam and Cait are holding the newest babies in her clan. They both enjoy kids!
Brenda wanted a picture of her and me together--new friends in Christ because of our children's marriage. Those pictures happened before the wedding at Red Bird Wedding Venue. 
After the wedding and before the reception, Caitlyn had decided to have various choices of popcorn available while people waited for the meal, since Sam loves popcorn!
This is just one more of the ways Caitlyn was so sweet about including Sam's likes and desires in the wedding. 
There was a baked potato bar for the meal. 
Groomsmen choose from quite a number of toppings!
Bridesmaids get salad before being served smoked pork at the end of table, deliciously smoked by two of Caitlyn's brothers, Keegan and Colin. 
Buttered popcorn filled the barrels at the end of the evening.
Cakes included a pumpkin roll, one of Sam's favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...