Friday, June 4, 2021

God Provides for Crystal!

A couple weeks ago we found out about a casual estate sale not far away. Crystal came along, for, Lord willing, she will be setting up housekeeping in August in Missouri where she'll be teaching, and she needed quite a few kitchen items.

The two relatives there were glad to see the kitchen things go to a good cause and gave us great deals on everything! Pans, waffle iron, food chopper, spices, etc. There were even a number of games, puzzles, and other items for school activities.
There were even several boxes, bags, or bins of grocery items which they simply gave us free!
There was also a sleeping bag and sleeping mat to use when the cousins go camping!
Crystal tried that out on our living room floor!
How thankful we were to see God provide for our daughter!
And there was a mother-of-the-bride dress which I ended up purchasing, in the hopes of wearing it someday (if the colors match!)
I keep going to my window and surrendering my dearest hopes and wishes for my children to the Lord. I've had several special items hanging in my closet, hoping to someday wear one of them to a wedding.
But before we start going down that road, here is a beautiful sunset.
                                        And here is a well drilling rig where Jonathan works.
And here are herbs Rose grew in cans on the window sill. Basil, parsley, and so on.

Because until those special days come along, 
the ordinary days go on!
And I remind myself--God is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...