I've mopped, scrubbed, and scrubbed some more on the tiles in front of our front door.
And they never do look clean.

So Jonathan remembered that there is such a thing as Tile and Grout Cleaner, and he brought me home some one day.
Last week I decided to give it a try.
And I couldn't believe how that stuff worked!
It was as if it just lifted the dirt and stains right off the grout--as if by magic!

Now the tile is still not perfect, but it looks so, so much better!
And it's just like Jesus to lift the stains and dirt of sin or doubt from our hearts,
and to lift the burdens of life.
Just this evening, I asked Jesus to lift a heavy load that was weighing my mind and heart
and keeping me from being able to pray.
Just the fact that it was keeping me from praying let me know that maybe, just maybe it was not from the Lord.
So I asked Jesus about it.
And just like that, it disappeared.
I didn't realize until later--I got all the way through my prayer list and my prayer time and was able to pray clearly and not feel like there was this cloud.
As if by magic, I said about the grout cleaner.
But this time, it was Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment