Wednesday, December 18, 2024

Out of Nothing a Way Will Be Made

  A sweet friend sent me this card recently, and because it meant so much to me, I hung it on the fridge.

"Faith reminds us that out of nothing, a way will be made."
The message helps when I sit down to make phone calls to ask medical providers for self-pay discounts and then pay the bills. 

The message helps with other things, too, knowing that with God, a way will be made.
It may not be our way.
It may not be a comfortable way.
But it will be a way made through the storm, 
the valley,
the darkness,
the pain,
the stuck places,
the dead ends and closed doors.
Lord, for all those needing a way made through hopeless stuck places and problems, 
make that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam and Caitlyn in Africa

With their permission, I am delighted to share a few pictures of Sam and Caitlyn's trip to Africa. Caitlyn's older sister has lived ...