I thought of the years of struggling through home schooling and trying to get along with only a very rare babysitter. I remembered the times Jonathan would be gone on one Mission Helps trip after another, and I would be home alone with all the children.
But when my oldest daughter finishes her third year of being supervisor for Mt. Zion Bible School and receives such a sweet going-away party with children who made the dearest note to her, I couldn't be happier.
I know she had some rough days and weeks and even years. But she taught for three years, and now God is dovetailing so many things, some of which I can't say quite yet! She has moved to South Dakota to temporarily stay with us--at least for now. And God dropped a babysitting job right into hers and Hannah's lap two days after arriving here!
I was amazed at how the Lord dovetailed so many things--including Tovie Blackcalf who was driving a fairly large, empty trailer from her very own school campus all the way to South Dakota. He was coming to SD for an SIM board meeting, and was going to drop the trailer at Mitchel. But he was willing for Crystal and cousins to load the trailer with her belongings to bring here to White River where he and other board members stayed at the hotel up the road. We hadn't known how we were going to get a trailer to her or just what to do, but God provided a way with someone who was going to be driving all the way here anyway!
Crystal brought with her the tenderest, freshest asparagus I've ever eaten--from my brother Fain's garden, as well as three cartons of fresh raspberries from his place as well. We got to share it all with our pastor who dropped by Tuesday. His wife had gone to a school reunion and he didn't have a cook in the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment